GALVESTON BAY FISHING REPORT, FISHING Guide GALVESTON
GALVESTON FISHING 1/2 DAY TRIP
•1-2 People $425.00
•3 People $475.00
•4 People $550.00
A $100.00 Deposit is required to secure your date.
Half day bay trips last 5-6 hours.
Full day trips last around 8 hours, add $100.00
Live bait is extra.
• Multi- boat fishing trips or corporate tournaments are available.
• Any gratuities are greatly appreciated.
• Your Captain reserves the right to cancel any fishing trip due to unsafe weather conditions.
• Your deposit is refundable if the trip has to be canceled due to bad weather. It can be used towards rescheduling another trip,
GALVESTON BAY GUIDE SERVICE PROVIDES
• Quality rods & reels
• Artificial soft plastic baits
• Your guide will fillet & bag your fish
THINGS TO BRING
• Texas fishing license (18 yrs & older) • Drinks and snacks
• Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses & ice chest
• Proper shoes & clothing
GALVESTON BAY GUIDE SERVICE
Fishing Galveston Bay for trout, redfish & Flounder
Live Bait or artificial lures
Boat or wade fishing
The boat is a Blue Wave 2400 with a 250 hp Suzuki
Capt. Knighten is licensed by the State of Texas & the US Coast Guard
• Private Guided Fishing Trips, Galveston TX
• Fishing Charters, Galveston TX
• Bay Fishing Trips, Galveston TX
•Guided Fishing, Galveston TX